Successful completion of this certification training program allows for the use of the CCCS® accreditation mark after the registered certification applicant’s name. The objective of the certification process is to ensure that the successful Certified Contact Center Supervisor is trained and has the knowledge and skills to competently perform their job to an international occupational standard.
The Certified Contact Center Supervisor (CCCS®) program is targeted to service industry managers/supervisors (team leads, supervisors or any position that provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, and direction to employees) in any service environment.
– Commitment to Professionalism
– Professional Interaction
– Managing Work Attributes
– Verbal Communication
– Written Communication
– Effective Listening
– Understanding Computer Systems
– Policies & Procedures
– Introduction to Monitoring Systems
Health & Safety
– Health & Wellness
– Service Leadership
– Managing Employees
– Contact Center Environment and Technology
Basic Human Resources
– Basic Human Resource Management
– Recruitment, Interviewing & Hiring
– Professional designation
– ISO certification program
– International training curriculum
– Comprehensive competency based training
– Elevates service standards to a professional level
– Creates a competitive edge
– Provides enhanced career path
All registered certification candidates have 12 months to complete the required training and upon successful completion will receive a personalized certificate and be able to use the designation of CCCS®.
The total training duration of this program is approximately 57 hours.
This certification program includes 20 required and 1 optional course (Canadian Privacy & Security).