Successful completion of this certification training program allows for the use of the CCSM® accreditation mark after the registered certification applicant’s name. The objective of the certification process is to ensure that the successful Certified Customer Service Manager is trained and has the knowledge and skills to competently perform their job to an international occupational standard.
The Certified Customer Service Manager (CCSM®) program is targeted to service industry managers/supervisors (team leaders, supervisors or any position that provides leadership, coaching, mentoring and direction to employees) in any service environment.
– Demonstrate Professionalism
– Verbal Communication
– Written Communication
– Effective Listening
– Understanding Computer Systems
– Policies & Procedures
– Introduction to Monitoring Systems
Health & Safety
– Health & Wellness
– Workplace Safety for Managers
Monitoring & Leading Operations
– Service Leadership
– Managing employees
– Communication, People and Performance Management
Basic Human Resources
– Basic Human Resource Management
– Recruitment, Interviewing & Hiring
– Professional designation
– Global ISO certification program
– International training curriculum
– Comprehensive competency based training
– Elevates service standards to a professional level
– Creates a competitive edge
– Provides enhanced career path
All registered certification candidates have 12 months to complete the required training and upon successful completion will receive a personalized certificate and be able to use the designation of CCSM®.
The total training duration of this program is approximately 49 hours.
This certification program includes 20 and 1 optional course (Canadian Privacy & Data Security).