It has been shown that Management POP ™, a normative personality profile, can predict performance and retention in management and leadership positions. Management POP ™ identifies a variety of leadership skills, including the Motivate Others, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Style, Communication Style, Training and Feedback Approach, Recruitment Approach and other essential management skills. This framework employee selection tool can also be used in executive training, team building, mentoring and conflict resolution. This tool is used by many of the world’s largest companies to transform management’s potential into results.
Management POP ™ is an assessment tool specifically designed to predict the potential of managers and help companies develop and maintain high performance managers. This tool uses advanced statistical methods to assess the factors that allow managers to effectively manage employees and their performance.
Use Management POP ™ to:
- Recruit and select the best managers;
- Predict yield and retention;
- Inform about teamwork, coaching, succession planning and more;
- Evaluate self-confidence, emotional intelligence and orientation to people;
- Get an overview of personality traits and their application in management.
In addition to being an excellent tool for recruiting and selecting employees, the detailed report can also be used for teamwork, coaching your managers, conflict resolution, succession planning and matching Individuals to mentors and colleagues.
Our evaluation and validation process can be used to develop models of the ideal candidate that meet the needs of your company and your culture.
Management POP ™ is used by several high-performance companies around the world and is currently offered in over 20 different languages.
Overview of Management Styles and Emotional Quotient
ManagementPOP ™ also provides an overview of an individual’s management style, including a wide variety of management skills:
- Leadership style;
- Communication style;
- How objectives and strategies are implemented;
- Approaches to motivate people;
- Feedback style;
- Approaches for accompaniment;
- Approaches for training.
Emotional Quotient (EQ) is important to help managers understand interpersonal relationships. Management POP™ evaluates and communicates QE factors as:
- Determining and monitoring moods
- The determination;
- The social judgment.
These measures are integrated into a general QE scale.
Optional functions for sales management
Management POP ™ includes an option for sales management potential that evaluates key elements of sales management in addition to various other management and leadership skills:
- Essential elements of self-management;
- Approach to recruitment and attraction of promising candidates
- Approach to development and sales training;
- Approach for sales team growth and performance management.