This product really is like nothing you have ever seen! It is a stand-alone e-learning course that allows those that have passed MSP Foundation to complete the MSP Practitioner level qualification without having to enter the classroom!
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a methodology that comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme. A programme is made up of a specific set of projects identified by an organisation that together will deliver some defined objective or set of objectives, for the organisation. The objectives or goals of the programme are typically at a strategic level so that the organisation can achieve benefits and improvements in its business operation.
Developed in-house, MSP Practitioner e-learning breaks new ground in levels of innovation and interaction in distance learning and offers students a desirable alternative to traditional classroom training.
It uses cutting-edge multi-media and technology to provide a computer based training course that is even better than being taught by an instructor in a classroom. The feedback throughout the course has been carefully composed by some of the best MSP programme management trainers in the industry to give delegates the best-fit answer to each exercise they complete, avoiding the inconsistency that personal opinions can introduce.
MSP Practitioner digital course contains all of the training and materials you need to attain the Practitioner qualification in MSP – without attending a classroom. The course combines interactive multimedia training, practical exercises, mock exam simulators and paper based exercises. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the MSP method required to fully prepare you for the MSP Practitioner examination.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
- The MSP Practitioner digital course is fully accredited and prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner examination.
- Approximately 15 hours
- 18 PMP PDUs
- Purchase the MSP Practitioner Exam and get accredited. Valid for 12 months from purchase date, the exam can be taken online.
- The examination is purchased separately from the course.
- Objective testing
- 8 questions – 10 marks per question
- 50% required to pass
- 150 minute duration
- Open book (only the MSP Guide – hardcopy)
- 12 months online access to our accredited MSP Practitioner course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put MSP into practice
- MSP mock exam revision tool
- MSP Process Map
Project managers, business change managers (BCMs), experts and advisers working within a programme office as well as other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance.
This level is also suitable for senior responsible owners (SROs) and those wishing to pursue higher level certifications (e.g. programme managers) and those aspiring to become programme management professionals in the future.
In order to take the MSP Practitioner examination, individuals must hold a current MSP Foundation certificate.
- Introduction to MSP
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance & principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organization simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Comprehensive course notes
- Training Guide
- Guide to the exam
- Technical support